SRX2/SRX3 Battery Charger LED Indicators
The SRX2/SRX3 battery chargers have an LED indicator light, located at the bottom right of the charger face, that signals the status of the charger.
- Solid green LED: Charger power is on
- No light: Charger power is off
- Solid red LED: Charger is experiencing a power fault
Charger Port Indicators
- Each battery port has two LED indicator lights that apply to the status of the resident battery.
- The ring LED is a circular light that indicates the battery's charge status.
- The alert LED, in the shape of an exclamation point (!), indicates that there is a battery condition requiring attention. When this indicator is on, the battery on that charger port may not last a full shift. Check VoiceConsole for a specific alert message.
Battery Port Indicators
Ring LED (Charge Status)
Alert LED (Battery Health)
Battery is fully charged
Battery is charging
Charging fault detected
Battery alert condition; fully charged
Battery alert condition; charging
Battery alert condition; fault detected
- If the charger LED indicator is red, unplug the charger power supply from the power source, and remove all batteries. Plug the power supply into the power source again. If the LED remains red, the charger may require repair or replacement.